Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fauxdori with Matching Pencil case

 Finished up this Narrow Traveler's cover today in the Pale Blue. And I wanted to snap some photos of these two items together.
 Sadly it is not staying here, even though it matches my pencil case perfectly.  It has 4 elastics and the two inserts shown are Midori travelers.  A little extra wiggle room in there for sure even if you had 5-6 inserts in it or folders and pocket inserts.
 I am anxiously awaiting some new inserts I ordered from a fellow Etsy shop to add to my own journal. I'm hoping to get everything in one place.
 My waxed canvas arrived today as well so I'll be playing tomorrow with some ideas for a tote bag.
Working on making my own dashboard in the travelers size also to add to my turquoise stitched journal.  There are just too many fun colors and patterns to choose from! I decided to try making one first to see if I use it and like it.

5 comments:

  1. Do you sell these pencil cases in your shop? I could not find
    Them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would highly recommend Mr, Benjamin services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our seedbox service gives you a high speed, anonymous connection to our servers so you can download torrents in complete privacy. Our Cheap Seedbox service is used by people all around the world to download and stream files like movies, tv shows, music, ebooks, software and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evoseedbox is a seedbox service gives you a high speed, anonymous connection to our servers so you can download torrents in complete privacy. Our seedbox service is used by people all around the world to download and stream files like movies, tv shows, music, ebooks, software and much more.

    ReplyDelete